Texas Longhorn Breeders Association of America (TLBAA)
Whether you have just a few Longhorn cows or a large herd, CattleMax is the complete solution for your cattle record management needs.
Your records in one central location: Your buyers expect and appreciate the quality of cattle you produce. You know how vital keeping accurate and complete records is key to your goals – let CattleMax help! From tracking cow production history to horn lengths and sale prices, you can easily access your Longhorn production records in just a few clicks. Have buyers coming to see your cattle? Easily print nicely formatted reports that showcase the genetics of your herd.
The herd inventory file is a copy of their active cattle records, 3 generation pedigrees, current weights and current EPDs.
Please contact Dana Coomer (817-625-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a copy of your records for CattleMax. Please have her send the records to you via email.
She will need the following information:
- Confirmation that you understand TLBAA will bill your account $15.00
- Your member number(s)
After you receive the file from TLBAA, you can import that file yourself. Need help with the import process? Feel free to contact us
Importing Yourself - How to Quickly and Easily Import your Longhorn files into CattleMax
- Open your Cattlemax account
- Click on the Cattle Tab at the top > View All Groups
- Choose Texas Longhorn Breeders Association of America from under the Breed Interfaces section or Set Up a New Breed
- Be sure to notice the file format. Your file must be in this format to import properly
- Click browse and select the file you saved to your computer.
- Click - Import Animals to finish the task.
- NOTE: If importing records, please wait until the import is complete before entering any records into your CattleMax Account.
Texas Longhorn breeders also have the option to use Electronic Registration for their herds