Pairing a Tru-Test EID reader to TagMax using an iOS device
Efficiently scan & process Cattle with your iPhone or iPad
TagMax enables you to scan an animal’s EID tag and either store it in a TagMax session or lookup the animals in your CattleMax account.
Before getting started, please make sure your device and RFID reader are up to date with the most recent software & filmware. Also, make sure TagMax is completely closed (you may need to swipe up).
1. Open your Bluetooth settings and make the Bluetooth pair to your device (phone or iPad)
2. Once the pair is made you will see a pop-up asking if you would like to use Data Link to communicate with the reader - you must choose Ignore.
3. Open TagMax and go to a session
4. You should see that the reader is connected in the green bar at the top
5. Scan your animals EID and collect your data
For more information, visitTagMax.comor download from the Apple App Store.