Pairing a Tru-Test EID reader to TagMax using an Android device
TagMax enables you to scan an animal’s EID tag and either store it in a TagMax session or lookup the animals in your CattleMax account.
Before getting started, please make sure your device and RFID reader are up to date with the most recent software & filmware. Also, make sure TagMax is completely closed.
- Make the Bluetooth pair using the Bluetooth settings on your device (phone or tablet)
- After the pair is made, turn off the EID reader
- Turn on the EID reader
- Open TagMax and then open a session
- Click the Bluetooth icon at the top of the session page and select your Tru-Test EID reader from the dropdown list.
- TagMax will make the Bluetooth connection - which will be displayed at the top in the green bar
- Optional - Select "Automatically Connect on Start" and you can skip steps 5 and 6 next time
- Scan your animals EID and collect your data
For more information, visitTagMax.comor download from the Google Play Store.